Let your home work for you! With a Home Equity Loan you'll have cash available for home improvements, educational expenses, bill consolidation... the choices are unlimited.
- Choose an adjustable or fixed rate home loan
- Very low rates
- No points
- Borrow up to 80%
- Convenient payroll deduction loan payment
- Tax deductibility of interest charges (consult your tax advisor)
Come to your branch or call today: 786-425-5000.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Foreign Nationals
- First Time Buyer Programs
- Conventional Loans and Refinancing
- FHA & VA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Investment Properties with only 20% down
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Commercial Loans: Various Types
- Special Refinance Program
Call your Mortgage Specialist for an appointment today:
- West Kendall: 786.425.5059
- Coral Gables/South Miami : 786.425.5012
- UM Medical Center: 786.425.5006
- FIU University Park : 786.425.5039
- Call Center : 786.425.5000
Your Mortgage Loan Originator and the SAFE Act
What is SAFE Act?
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008, known as the SAFE Act, is a federal law designed to protect consumers and reduce fraud.
The law requires every mortgage loan originator to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR). Each registered Mortgage Loan Originator receives a unique ID number that never changes, even if the individual changes employers. This NMLSR ID makes it easier for consumers to find information on their Mortgage Loan Originator.
University Credit Union’s ID
Each agency-regulated financial institution, including University Credit Union, is assigned its own entity ID in the registry. University Credit Union’s NMLSR ID is 1133757.
Member Service Representatives working for University Credit Union have their own unique Mortgage Loan Originator IDs. Find your University Credit Union mortgage loan originator or enter all or part of the mortgage loan originator’s name and location at the NMLS Consumer Access Site.